SUBJECTS >FORUM ES> SOFTWARE > AYUDA - Mesa y software válido para Mac OS Tiger 10.4.11
Back to the topics REPLY

AYUDA - Mesa y software válido para Mac OS Tiger 10.4.11

DaviD_H

5 Messages
Posted on 08/21/17 at 15:06:58
Spain
  • DJ Control AIR
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Traktor®
Buenas tardes a [email protected]
Me he hecho de un ibook g4 con eses sistema operativo y ando mirando mesas hercules para el.
He visto unas mp3 e2 y otra LE pero sin cd.
Consigo el driver pero no ni el djuced o virtual dj para el OS Tiger 10.4.11

Alguien puede ayudarme con el software o indicarme mesas compatibles al 100% con ese OS

Gracias  

User Experience Team

645 Messages
Posted on 08/21/17 at 17:40:00
Canada
  • P32 DJ
  • DJControl Jogvision
  • DJConsole RMX2
  • DJControl Air+
  • DJ Console 4-Mx
  • Djuced®
  • VirtualDJ®
  • Serato®
  • Traktor®
Hello,

Djuced does not supports Mac OS Tiger (10.4.11), the oldest Djuced needs 10.5 (Leopard).

The version of VirtualDJ LE supporting Tiger 10.4.11 is VirtualDJ 5 LE coming with DJControl MP3 E2.
If you have a DJControl MP3 e2, the VirtualDJ serial number is written on a label on the ground side of the controller
(the serial number is like that XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX/E2), so, with this number, you must
- create an account on VirtualDJ website
http://www.virtualdj.com/users/create.html
- once you have created your account, click on "My Licenses" button, and type the serial number in the field
"If your controller came with a VirtualDJ OEM license number, or if you have a license number from an older version, you can enter it here"
- then, after you have clicked on OK, you see the icon of the DJControl Mp3 e2 in the list, with the VirtualDJ 5 LE (DJControlMP3 e2) title, and you can download the Tiger version(the installer is VirtualDJ DJC e2 1.0.2)

jennyhannb

1 Messages
Posted on 11/15/17 at 10:39:00
Philippin...
I created a successful account.