Notifications
Clear all

crossfader

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi, just updated the djuced software and now my crossfader doesnt work, as soon as i move it the music drops out no volume? doesnt even work through headphones. have tried through virtual dj and no issues there so can only think the issue is with djuced. using an inpulse 300 with the latest drivers and newest version of djuced. any ideas?

Topic starter

Hi!
Have you checked the mixer curve in Djuced settings?

Hello,

Welcome on the forum.
To get an technical help if you meet a technical problem, it is always better to complete your profile  in "My Space"> "My Profile" https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informations/ .

- In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJControl Inpulse 300,
  - In "Software in use", check your DJ software, Djuced,
  - In "Describe your equipment": describe your computer brand and model, CPU, quantity of RAM, version of Windows or macOS, version of DJConsole Series driver package (as 2020_HDJS_1 in case you use Windows, the version number of Djuced (for example 5.0.9).

1) Have you checked on Djuced > Settings > Audio that the audio interface selected in Djuced is DJControl Inpulse 300?
2) Make sure in Djuced that the decks are selected on left & right of the crossfader.