offset between prev...

Notifications
Clear all

offset between preview and master

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
hello, i mix on djuced with the hercules djcontroll inpulse 500 and i have a problem with the offset between the preview and the master.

in fact, when i preview music, everything is fine. but as soon as i turn up the volume of the latter and that i switch to master preview (so no problem of latency between the controller and the speakers), i realize that it was offset from the one already in reading . (the bpm does not change)

someone can help me ?
thanks in advance !

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

I do not understand some words in the message:
1) offset: do you mean a delay (time difference = time gap = latency) or do you mean an audio difference, then please define this sound difference (do you mean a glitch, a difference of volume...)
2) in "as soon as I turn up the volume of the latter", does the "latter" refer a deck or does it refer to the speakers, or to the headphones?
If you natively speak french, it may be easier to switch to the french part of the forum.

For the technical information itself, please:
- never post twice the same message at the same time (most forum instantly ban the user account, at double post a bot behaviour and it is not authorized in the term of use of any forum) as synchronizing 2 discussions on the same subject on the same forum is a nonsense
- for ANY technical questions, you should complete your technical profile on 

- in "Hercules Equipment In Use", select DJControl Inpulse 500
- in "Software In Use", check the name(s) of your DJ software, Djuced or Serato
- in "Describe your equipment", describe your computer
  • brand and model
  • CPU
  • RAM
  • Type of USB port (USB 2.0, USB 3.0, USB 3.1...)
  • Environment (Eg. Window 10 64-bit)
  • version of DJ software (Eg. Djuced 5.3.2)
  • version of DJ driver (Eg. 2021_HDJS_1)
As you speak of something specific probably (?) heard in your headphones or in your speakers (?) or in the computer speakers (?), please precise the headphones brand and model, the speakers brand and model, and describe what you hear where.