mic light dj consol...

Notifications
Clear all

mic light dj console 4mx

1 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

when i plug my hercules dj console 4mx into my mac via usb, the mic light comes on for a few seconds then fades. then the console does not connect to my mac. i have tried a few cables. none of the other lights come on as they used too and nothing works. 
i read something on here about burning eeprom binary files (not a clue what this really means even after research)
any help would be much appriciated!!coolcool 
cheers 

Hello,

1) As long as you do not precise exactly the specifications of the computer(s) on which you did your attempts, and do not detail which type of attempts you did, we cannot know anything, we cannot identify your problem and evaluate whether
- your firmware is bricked and requires disassembling the controller to reflash the eeprom on an external eeprom burner, 
- or you can simply reflash the DJ Console 4-Mx epprom inside the controller, without disassembling it, which is safer and easier.
2) You should complete your profile in "My Space"> "My Profile" https://www.herculesdjmixroom.com/en-us/account/informat ions/ . 
  - In "Hercules equipment in use", please check your Dj controller, DJ Console 4-Mx,
  - In "Software in use", check your DJ software,
  - In "Describe your equipment": describe your 
computer model, for example MacBook Air 13" Core i5 1.6 Early 2015 (you read it in the About this Mac field) motherboard A1466 (you read it on the base of the MacBook Air)
version of macOS (in detail, for example macOS 10.13.6)
version of DJConsole Series driver package installed on the computer as DJSeriesInstall 6.07s).

3) Please do not triple post messages: the terms of use of any forum ask users not to post repeated messages, so posting in a discussion on DJ 4Set a message asking for a bin file while your device is not even a DJ 4Set and while it is not even written in your profile is not a good idea: 
it is of no use: if anybody had sent you the bin file for the DJ 4Set, it would work in DJ Console 4-Mx,

- posting several messages on the same issue in different discussions means your problem cannot be solved, since one cannot guess which discussion is the proper one, so generally you get no efficient answer in such case.

So, once you have read and answered in this current discussion, I will delete the 2 other messages you have posted in other discussions.

4) If you have difficulties to write posts with detailed technical explanations, you can also call Hercules technical support at the number detailed in  https://support.hercules.com/en/contact-en/